Monday, January 12, 2009

A Tag. Yay!

LlynM sent me this fun tag!

The rules of this tag are quick & easy:
1. Go to the the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun!


This is one of my favorite screen-shots from my all-time favorite video game. She is Yuna, a summoner, using her summon, Valefor, to escape a forced marriage to Maester Seymour. This picture is a leftover from the days when I liked making MySpace layouts.
Unfortunately, I don't know 4 other bloggers, so I am going to send this to 4 random strangers.


1. Make Way for Cupcakes
2. So anyway...
3. Fullmetalgerbil
4. I Wish I was Canadian

Perfect strangers! Ooh, are they gonna love me!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well now you have a blogfriend.

Kitten said...

Thanks for the tag!