Monday, January 5, 2009

And I emerged from the bat-cave. . .

Today was the first day I left the house since last Monday. Oh, the sunlight! It burns my eyes!

The kiddos were back to school today, which meant I was back to picking them up from school today. I decided to venture forth with half my hair pulled up and not a speck of makeup on my face. I got to the school and realized

I HAD TO GO IN!

Yikes!

My absolute favorite teacher in the world, Mr. Fisher, told me I look like an exhausted college student. I didn't want to say anything, but I have been on vacation for two weeks. Why do I look exhausted??? Argh. I guess the natural look is not for me. The makeup is going on the face tomorrow! Lots of it!

I'm already sick of blogging about not smoking. Still not smoking. There we go.
I had to give Rose her first haircut last night. Taking care of her hair was becoming too difficult. Here is the finished product.


It's a bit crooked, but she is wiggly. I hated seeing all those curls go. Why can't my hair look like that?

0 comments: