Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday List: Tom Cruise

I do not like Tom Cruise. In my opinion, he is just a bit freakish. Actually, the man scares me half to death. Tom Cruise Pictures, Images and Photos
See what I mean? Scary. *shudders*

As much as I love to loathe that man, I love most his movies. He is such a good actor that I am capable of completely forgetting how much I dislike him when I am watching him act.

Tom Cruise, this post is dedicated to you. Here is a list of the top 5 Tom Cruise movies. Well, my opinion of the top 5 anyway.


5. Vanilla Sky. . . David Aames
Vanilla Sky Pictures, Images and Photos

4. Top Gun. . . Lt. Pete Mitchell
Tom Cruise Pictures, Images and Photos

3. Mission Impossible. . . Ethan Hunt
Mission Impossible Pictures, Images and Photos

2. Interview with the Vampire. . . Lestat de Lioncourt
Lestat Pictures, Images and Photos(bite me please!)

1. Jerry Maguire. . . Jerry Maguire
Jerry Maguire Pictures, Images and Photos

Now, let's see yours.

1 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

1. Interview with the Vampire
2. Cocktail
3. Minority Report
4. Risky Business
5. Far and Away